Based on the tourism score, the best times of year to visit New Orleans for warm-weather activities are from late March to mid May and from late September to mid November.
Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel places you in the center of New Orleans, within just a 15-minute stroll of popular places like National World War II Museum and Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. Highlights at this hotel include 5 restaurants, a casino, and a nightclub.
Top Trending New Orleans Hotels
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans places you in the center of New Orleans, within just a 15-minute stroll of popular places like Mercedes-Benz Superdome and National World War II Museum. Highlights at this hotel include free daily breakfast, an outdoor swimming pool, and a spa tub.
- Boomtown Casino & Hotel New Orleans Situated in Harvey, this hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Boomtown Casino and within 9 mi (15 km) of Oakwood Center and Bayou Segnette State Park. Mercedes-Benz Superdome and Ernest N. Morial Convention Center are also within 12 mi (20 km). This hotel features 3 restaurants, a casino, and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and meeting rooms.
- The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans New Orleans hotel, in French Quarter. This 14-story hotel is adjacent to the French Quarter's Canal Street Streetcar Line, 1 block from Bourbon Street, 8 blocks from Harrah's New Orleans Casino, and 1 mile from the Louisiana Superdome.
- Royal Sonesta New Orleans A luxury stay in New Orleans awaits you at Royal Sonesta New Orleans. Within just a 10-minute stroll, you'll find Bourbon Street and Jackson Square. Highlights at this romantic hotel include 4 restaurants, 5 bars/lounges, and an outdoor swimming pool.
Top New Orleans Airport Hotels
- Comfort Inn New Orleans Airport The hotel is situated off I-310, two miles from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. There are several places to grab a quick bite to eat within walking distance. Drive 10 minutes north to the Esplanade Mall. The hotel is 20 minutes from downtown New Orleans, the French Quarter and Bourbon Street. Catch the game at the Louisiana Superdome, or take a stroll and do some shopping at Riverwalk, both 20 minutes away.
- Radisson Hotel New Orleans Airport Near airport, with free airport shuttle and WiFi. Radisson Hotel New Orleans Airport is less than a 10-minute drive from the airport, and the free 24-hour shuttle puts the terminals within easy reach. Shopping at Esplanade Mall is a 5-minute drive away, and it’s 20 minutes to the sights of the historic French Quarter.
- Doubletree New Orleans Airport Located directly off I-10, DoubleTree is 13 miles from downtown New Orleans' attractions such as the Superdome. The historic Kenner's Rivertown district, with shops, restaurants and a multitude of museums, is two-and-a-half miles south. Two-and-a-half miles north are Treasure Chest Casino and Pontchartrain Center. Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is one mile away.
- Hilton New Orleans Airport The Hilton is a half-mile from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport off I-10, less than 20 minutes from downtown New Orleans. Closer to home, Kenner's Rivertown, a 16-block riverfront historic district about one mile from the hotel, encompasses several museums, a theater, a planetarium, shops, dining and more.
3.5-star Kenner hotel in Kenner - Louis Armstrong International Airport with free airport shuttle. Located in Kenner - Louis Armstrong International Airport, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Cafe Du Monde and Veterans Park. Susan Park and Esplanade Mall are also within 2 mi (3 km).